- The shop has positive, friendly relationship with insurance companies
- A clean, organized facility that is environmentally conscious
- A facility that is staffed with industry certified employees
- A shop that proudly displays customer service awards and repair technician certifications
- Thorough explanation of the repair process
- The shop uses Certified Insurance Quality or new parts
- The shop uses a computerized parts ordering verification system
- Color match guarantee
- Onsite rental vehicles
- Is the collision repair center an I-CAR Gold Class or ASE Blue Seal certified auto body repair shop?
- Does the body shop employ company-set, standard operating procedures to ensure consistency in auto body repairs?
- Is the auto repair shop willing to give a short tour of the facilities?
- Do they have a quality assurance process?
- Does the accident repair shop offer a lifetime guarantee on their work?
- For frame straightening, do they use a computerized measuring system, and is a before and after print out available?
- Is the vehicle going to be painted in a temperature controlled down draft booth?
- Does the collision repair center partner with a leading automotive paint manufacturer that offers a lifetime guarantee on their product?
- Do they use an onsite computerized paint mixing and matching system?
- Do they use factory recommended repair procedures?
- Is there a web-based system that makes checking on your car’s repair status simple?
- What is the shop’s average “cycle time,” i.e., when will you have your car back?
How to Find a Redding Collision Repair Center
You’re sitting at a stoplight waiting to turn left when -- wham! -- you’re rear ended by another driver. You quickly assess any personal injuries and damages to your vehicle. If the damages aren’t great, you exchange insurance information with the other driver and head home, shocked. You begin to process the ramifications of the accident, realizing the impact it will have not only on your vehicle, but also how it will affect you financially and how it might disrupt your daily schedule.
Over the next weeks you’ll have a lot on your mind: insurance claims processing, auto body repairs, and possibly, accident settlements and medical appointments. SJ Denham’s Collision Repair Center may not be able to help with the medical and legal aspects of your repair and recovery journey, but we are happy to assist you with your collision repair needs as well as offer insurance claims processing assistance, deducible financing and rental car services through our onsite Hertz vehicle rental center.
We know you’ll shop around to find a Redding collision repair center that fits your needs. To receive the best possible service and get your car restored to its original condition in a timely manner, you’ll want to know what to look for and what questions to ask. Lex Winkler, SJ Denham’s Collision Repair Center manager, answers these important questions:
What should I look for when shopping for a collision repair center?
What questions should I ask?
When choosing a Redding auto body repair center, make certain it stands behind its work 100%. SJ Denham has been dedicated to serving our customers since 1945. Once you’ve shopped around, check in with us. You’ll soon discover why Northern California consumers and businesses continue to choose SJ Denham Collision Repair Center -- “nice people to meet by accident.”
The SJ Denham Collision Repair Team